Optimize Your Process, Improve Speed to Market, Achieve Cost-Effective Solutions
GRAM provides a wide variety of pharmaceutical development services to support the exact requirements of your parenteral formulations. Our capabilities include:
We quickly identify product complexities to cost-effectively develop your compounds. GRAM’s formulation development capabilities can be applied to large and small molecules. Contact us to inquire about our development capabilities regarding specific types of molecules.
The GRAM team handles all aspects of process development for small- and large-molecule parenteral dosage forms, including solutions, suspensions and lyophilized products. GRAM optimizes your process to reduce line loss, increase efficiency and mitigate risk.
- Technology transfer
- Quality by design (QbD) methodology
- Liquid formulation development
- Analytical method development and validation
- Manufacturing process design, optimization and scale-up
- Sterilization cycle development
- Labeling and packaging design
- Stability storage and testing
- Regulatory filing support