Access a Range of Services in Our Quality Facilities
With 40,000 square feet of manufacturing and finishing space, GRAM builds and maintains quality throughout your product’s life cycle. In every aspect of sterile manufacturing, we’ve achieved a track record of cGMP validation and compliance. Our quality systems — including our equipment, processes and documentation — produce quality results.
Our two modern facilities, located near downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan, deliver maximum process efficiency and sterility.
Dedicated Aseptic Manufacturing Space
- 11,400 sq. ft. cGMP FDA-approved manufacturing space
- 28,000 sq. ft. finishing space (inspection, labeling, packaging, storage)
- ISO 4.8/5/Grade A aseptic filling suite
- ISO 7/Grade C prep area
- ISO 7/Grade C formulation suite
Technologically Advanced Equipment
- BMT autoclave and BetaStar autoclave
- Water for injection (WFI) system
- Bausch and Stroebel filling machine (KSF1025)
- BOC Edwards lyophilizer with CIP capabilities (32 sq. ft.)
- PennTech vial washer (RW-500)
- Lytzen depyrogenation oven
Want to learn more about the equipment and processes at our modern facilities?
TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR