This position manages and oversees the activities of a staff of shift production personnel to ensure safety and quality compliance are met during manufacturing activities. This is a hand’s on position that requires direct involvement in operations. Must be able to operate departmental equipment for training purposes and checking of operations.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in biopharmaceutical industry/ GMP regulated environment is required.
- Familiarity with a variety of the aseptic or sterile manufacturing concepts, practices, and procedures
- GMP knowledge and experience is required
- Experience with automated systems preferred
- Bachelors Degree in Science or Engineering with at least 2 years of Manufacturing & Operations related experience in a GMP environment. Or 4-5 years of experience in the biopharmaceutical industry/ GMP regulated environment.
If you would like to be considered, please submit your resume on our careers page.