Primary responsibility will be to perform various routine manufacturing tasks under the guidelines of SOPs and cGMP regulations, perform routine maintenance on production equipment and assist in maintaining the aseptic suites according to FDA regulations.
- Familiarity with cGMP manufacturing, machine operations, and data entry a plus
- Ability to be aseptic gown qualified
- Ability to wear a respirator
- Availability for overtime
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Strong verbal & communication skills
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or equivalent training and/or experience.
If you would like to be considered, please submit your resume on our careers page.